Intro

This blog was created shortly after we got married to document the many adventures we would have together. Then we forgot all about it until we were given some news that changed our lives forever. On March 12, 2015 Kayla was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system. Overwhelmed by the love and support we have received since then, we decided to chronicle this adventure for all of you who wish to follow along.

March 27

                Chase got his exam results back today and it turned out better than we could have hoped! He claims that it was more a blessing than any merit of his own. I still think that I am married to a secret genius, but I won't argue with the fact that there was some help. On a difficult exam he had only begun studying for the night before, he only missed one question.

                That night was our ward luau. It turned out to be a ton of fun. Chase and I ran to the DI to buy some Hawaiian garb for the party. We had more success than we expected and Chase got a fabulous pineapple shirt and I found a nice Mumu. Unfortunately we forgot to take any pictures. I'll see if I can find some from that night, but until then just know that we looked pretty great. It was also fun to play games and have a good time with so many of our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment