Intro

This blog was created shortly after we got married to document the many adventures we would have together. Then we forgot all about it until we were given some news that changed our lives forever. On March 12, 2015 Kayla was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system. Overwhelmed by the love and support we have received since then, we decided to chronicle this adventure for all of you who wish to follow along.

March 25

                Today at work a couple of my coworkers decided to commemorate the loss of my long hair by wearing wigs. I had told them on Monday that I was going in to get it all chopped off and they wanted to make sure that I knew they were supporting me. I'm pretty lucky to be surrounded by so many awesome people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment