Intro

This blog was created shortly after we got married to document the many adventures we would have together. Then we forgot all about it until we were given some news that changed our lives forever. On March 12, 2015 Kayla was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system. Overwhelmed by the love and support we have received since then, we decided to chronicle this adventure for all of you who wish to follow along.

March 9


                Chase and I are down in Salt Lake to spend some much needed quite time with our families over spring break and to recharge before the sprint to the end of the semester.

                The hospital called. The results from my biopsy are in and they would like to see me as soon as possible, could I come in tomorrow? I tried to call them back but it must have been their last call of the day because the office is now closed. I’ll try and get in touch with them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment