Intro

This blog was created shortly after we got married to document the many adventures we would have together. Then we forgot all about it until we were given some news that changed our lives forever. On March 12, 2015 Kayla was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system. Overwhelmed by the love and support we have received since then, we decided to chronicle this adventure for all of you who wish to follow along.

March 10


                The hospital called again to ask me to come in but I missed the call. When I did call them back and explained that we are in Salt Lake and couldn't come in that day they ask if we could schedule for later in the week. Because Lindsey is going out of town early Friday they asked if Thursday afternoon would work. I agreed that we could be back in town and they asked me to bring my husband with me to the appointment.

                Now, I am fully aware of the rule that, from a hospital, no news is good news and having them call a week earlier than expected is not normal. Asking me to bring Chase just confirmed that something is up. It’s all I can do to not drive myself crazy with “what ifs” until Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment