Intro

This blog was created shortly after we got married to document the many adventures we would have together. Then we forgot all about it until we were given some news that changed our lives forever. On March 12, 2015 Kayla was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system. Overwhelmed by the love and support we have received since then, we decided to chronicle this adventure for all of you who wish to follow along.

January 26


                In my morning meeting at work I noticed a small lump on the left side of my neck, about midway between my collarbone and my ear. About the size of a pea. I spent the next hour doing research on lumps in the neck and am fairly certain that there is something going on with this lymph node. I guess I'll just watch it and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment